This award is presented to individuals only and is awarded to an individual with a track record of consistency in promoting affordable housing by advocacy, affordable product range and sponsorship of affordable housing programmes in the last 12 months (July 2016-July 2017). Entry can be made for self or for another.
Entry is by a 5 A4 pages submission: the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Individual background: Please provide a brief description of such as when it was established, the number of employees, services/advocacies/projects/ provided and relevant sector achievements and recognition
- Outstanding projects or Advocacy: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that have been undertaken over the past 12 months (July 2016 – July 2017), including costs, timeline and why you think they were exceptional.
- Measurable Impact: How have specific and significant activities contributed to the changes or prompted discourse in the sector?
- Innovation: Does your company employ innovative uses of methods, ideas and technology? Provide examples where relevant.
- Vision: State the plan of the individual for the immediate foreseeable future.