Open to manufacturers OF Cement in Nigeria and is awarded to the company that is consistent with standard, market reality, and customer satisfaction. Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Product outline: Please explain what you have developed, what your product has achieved to date. Is the product manufactured in Nigeria?
- Objectives: What were the objectives behind introducing this product? And how were these objectives met?
- Product Advantages: Please outline the benefits delivered over similar products on the market where possible. For example, a reduction in costs, time or environmental benefits.
- Product Excellence: Explain why you feel this product deserves special recognition for this award.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials where possible.
- Business growth: How have specific and significant activities contributed to the growth of the company? Outline the effects of effective procurement where relevant.
- Innovation: Does your company employ innovative uses of material and/or methods? Provide examples where relevant.
- Client satisfaction: Do you have a positive relationship with your clients? Do you deliver quality demands within time? Do you provide value for money? Detail specific examples of when you went beyond the demand brief to deliver outstanding service to your clients. How have you responded to customer complains?
- Health & Safety: Provide a background of the Health and Safety initiatives in work place. Explain how they have given rise to a substantial positive change.