This category is open to any type of construction consultancy in Nigeria. This may include, but is not limited to, M&E consultants, quantity surveyors, compliance consultants, project auditing consultants, IT consultants, sustainability consultants, health and safety advisors, taxation consultants, etc. Judges will be looking for evidence of commercial strength and development, and the quality of work the consultancy does for clients with documentation to back it, especially tax clearance.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, the number of employees, services provided and relevant industry achievements and accreditations.
- Outstanding projects: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that have been undertaken over the past 12 months, including costs, timeline and why you think they were exceptional.
- Business growth: How have specific and significant activities contributed to the growth of the company? Outline the effects of effective procurement where relevant.
- Innovation: Does your company employ innovative uses of material and/or methods? Provide examples where relevant.
- Client satisfaction: Do you have a positive relationship with your clients? Do you deliver quality projects within time? Do you provide value for money? Detail specific examples of when you went beyond the project brief to deliver outstanding service to your clients.
- Health & Safety: Provide a background of the Health and Safety initiatives in place. Explain how they have given rise to a substantial positive change.