This award recognises excellence in the construction of an Education facility on Nigeria. This includes new buildings and extensions for pre-schools, schools, universities and colleges, either public or private.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Project outline: Please provide a brief description of the project including the brief, contract value, square footage and the dates of commencement and completion.
- Project team: Please include a full list of the team that were involved in the project, i.e. client, designers, architects, engineers, project managers, contractors, key suppliers, etc.
- Planning and strategy: Why was this project commissioned? What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives? Was the project delivered on time and within budget?
- Project Excellence: Explain why you feel this project deserves special recognition for this award, highlighting any innovations introduced.
- Health & Safety: Outline the Health and Safety initiatives in place during the course of the project.
- Sustainability: Describe, if any, the steps taken to improve energy efficiency, increase use of renewables and/or reduce emissions (direct and indirect) during construction and for the future use of the building(s).
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials where possible.