This award recognises the leader in the financing aspect of housing and construction. The award will be presented to the Individual that demonstrated outstanding leadership in management, advocacy, funding, and policy formulation in the sector over the past 12 months (July 2016 – July 2018). The winner can be nominated by themselves or anyone within their organisation that believes the individual concerned has made a significant contribution via their activities or influence. Please leave the contact of the nominee if you are nominating someone else. You don’t have to have the permission of the nominee before making the submission, but they have a right to decline when they are contacted.
- Career summary: Please include a summary that describes career to date and qualifications.
- Leadership: Do they have an ongoing clear strategy and vision? Do they demonstrate leadership behaviour and act as a role model to others? Do they motivate and lead the team to keep the project or company on scale and on budget?
- Key Projects: Please provide a description of the construction project(s), schemes or programmes involved in over the past 12 months including the brief, timeline and contract value.
- Challenges: Highlight any especially challenging aspects involved in the project(s) or running of the company, programme or venture, including details of how they were overcome.
- Highlights & Innovation: What has been the real stand-out highlight in the last year? If they’ve done anything especially innovative make sure you explain this too.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials where possible.