This award is open to any organisation in Nigeria’s construction sector that has developed a new technology, service or process that has made a positive contribution to their organisation or the construction industry as a whole. This can include software, innovative services or construction methods which have resulted in a benefit to a project, or also through a change process within an organisation.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Innovation outline: Please explain what you have developed, what your innovation or technology has achieved to date and its potential if it were taken up more widely.
- Involvement of Staff: What staff members were involved? Please outline their roles and skills.
- Objectives: What were the objectives behind introducing this new innovation? And how were these objectives met?
- Outcomes and Results: Please outline any practical applications to arise, showing tangible evidence that it has delivered benefits beyond the standard methods where possible.
- Excellence: Explain why you feel this innovation or technology deserves special recognition for this award.
Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials where possible.