Open to all mortgage banks. The award is presented to the clear leader in policy, product line, customer services, affordable housing financing, credits and interest.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organization background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation such as when it was established, the number of employees, services provided and relevant industry achievements and accreditations.
- Connect: do they have a connect with stakeholders and establishing a vibrant and supportive housing finance sector across Nigeria
- Promote: do they promote best practice in the affordable housing industry in Nigeria
- Outstanding projects: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that have been undertaken over the past 12 months July 2016 –July 2017, including costs, timeline and why you think they were exceptional.
- Business growth: How have specific and significant activities contributed to the growth of the company? Outline the effects of effective procurement where relevant.
- Product and services benefits: Please outline the benefits delivered over similar products and services on the market where possible. For example, a reduction in costs, time or environmental benefits.
- Product Excellence: Explain why you feel these products or services deserve special recognition for this award.
- Please include any other statements or facts that support your entry, including client testimonials where possible.
Nominations For The Nigeria Housing & Construction Awards 2018[gravityform id=”66″ title=”false” description=”true” ajax=”true”][gravityview id=”2021″ page_size=”10″]